Our Hanson Measham success stories so far…
- Wet pan clay preparation:
- Problem – water ingress to critical gearbox.
- Solution – Simple plant modifications coupled with regular filtration of lubricant helped avoid complete plant failure and costly repair.
- Result – plant still functioning and zero water damage to gearbox.
- DeBoer mixer gearbox:
- Problem – motor/gearbox constantly failing (monthly) and had been incorrectly specified by OEM.
- Solution – avoided costly replacement including new wiring/switchgear by introducing technical lubricant with friction modifier.
- Result – No failures in over 6 months.
- Kiln main exhaust fan:
- Problem – identified early signs of bearing failure through predictive analysis.
- Solution – critical plant will be shutdown during holiday period for repair.
- Result – zero production losses…
Our Smurfit Kappa success stories so far…
- Problem – Corrugator bearing repative premature bearing failures
- Solution – Installation of Progressive lubrication system reduced bearing failures from 6 monthly intervals.
- Result – Extended bearing life to currently 3 years.
Anglian water Matrix (To follow)